How to make your each day count.
Ithink my studying lifehere, Cella in Cebu, which I can feel is different and valuable for me.
My name is Li Ting, from Shanghai China.
This is the first time for me to go abroad by myself.
The day of my arrival here isone morning on Saturday.
A girl in Cella named Tomoka from Japan picked me up from the airport.
She is very nice and help me to take my luggage.
I enjoyed in our first talking in English even thoughmy plane delayed for 4 hours and I actually felt so tired.
When we reached the school, she lead me to visit around school, especially for theclassroom, dining room and sky lounge.
I like the sky lounge, which you couldenjoy your time with your friends whilewatching the real skyscape.
That is amazing. My roomate, Liz who is from Korea, is friendly to me and introduced me to her Korean friends.
The dormitory I have is comfortable.
The facilities in the room is well used.
I have a good sleep inmy first night in Cebu.
I waked up early to plan tovisit to the Basilica de Santo Nino, the best famous church in Cebu.
I consult the security guard, Bizzer.
All people here are always very friendly.
He told me there is the servicebus toreach the church.
Butthe church is not the churchI would like to go.
I mistaked to goto the Cebu Korean church with my Karean friend.
All the peopletherespoke and sang in Korean.
Anyway, I felt so happy and actually it is memorable for me.
I felt the love, kindness, enthusiasmaround here.
Luckly Imet the principal of the Cella in the church, Sandra Kim,a verykindly madam, looks so elegant.
She told me she haslived here for 8 years.
After the mass, she accompanied me to go the shopping mall nearby, AYALA.
I exchangedfor some peso. Sandra also treated me to the lunch at the famous restaurant, Gerry's grill, the philippine cuisine.
The food is so delicious,she is very generous. I am very thankful.
First day in Cella, I knew my batch (one gal from Japan, the otherfour from Korea) and my counsellor, Michael.
After we finished our testing, I with my batch went to supermarket in ALAYA.
Wehad a coffee and some snack in Bo's coffeeshop in the afternoon.
We then cabbed tomassage near the Robbinson mall, it seems a nice place.
Irequired the Switish SPA,the priceofmassage here much cheap for us.
Its just 200PHP, equal to RMB30 at most foran hour.
After massage, we found the italian restaurant, CASAVero for the dinner.
We enjoyed our time together. Only one day, but we are so closethat I felt we have knew each other for a long time.
Next day is my first studying day.
I had a weekly class schedule arranged by Cella under the result of my testing.
I had 3 periods class in a day, the period cost 1 hour and 50 minitues. one is 1:1, the next is 1:4, and the other is 1:8.
My teachers definitely teachs well.
They looks kindly and be patient. I felt so happy to learn English without boring and stressful.
The time is always going fast during the class.
My studying english is continuing and my travel in Cebu is also expecting.
Come on, to be study hard and play harder.
Todayis present, present means gift, and today is a gift


댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기